Bromley Lawn Tennis Club Fixtures.
BLTSC team tennis
We have a variety of teams in Kent and North Kent leagues to suit all types of competitive play.
Fixtures and Team Captains
- Mens I David McSorley 07970 936197
- Mens II Colin Edmonton 07799 714159
- Mens III James Cheung 07551 820199
- Ladies I Linda McSorley 07506 428336
- Ladies II Rachel Payne 07949 142560
- Ladies III Lisa Parkin (Summer) 07973 193830
- Mixed I Rachel Payne 07949 142560
- Mixed II Sue Willis 07789 995015
- Mixed III Kevin McClinton 07952 311434
- Ladies I Alison Dunkley 020 8777 7477
- (Alternative – Joy Kelly) 07905 365595
- Ladies II Bridget Dunk 07813 797665
- Mens I Murray Matthews 07708 634006
- Mens II Trevor Ingram 07545 079984
- Mixed I Sebastian Anderson 07983 489633
- Mixed II Andrew Wood 07940 560382
- Midweek Mixed Helen Rowan 07748 125005
You might also be interested in ...
We have over thirty teams that compete throughout the year in Kent, North Kent and Aegon inter-club competitions. There is a wide range of playing standards across our Men's, Women’s, Mixed and Junior teams.
Inter Club Kent team tennis matches are 2 pair format and are Home OR away. BLTSC compete in Winter and Summer Competitions. The geographical scope is wider, meaning travel may be further, but in total there are fewer fixtures: 8/10 per year.
North Kent Summer team tennis matches are either 2 pair (Ladies) or 3 pair (Men’s and Mixed) and are Home AND away: typically 10 matches
North Kent Winter matches are either 2 pair (Ladies) or 3 pair (Men’s and Mixed) and are Home OR away: typically 5 matches
Aegon Team tennis is Summer only and takes placed on fixed calendar dates starting in April/ May. The format is singles and doubles matches: adult teams can comprise up to 6 players
The format is singles and doubles matches: adult teams can comprise up to 6 players. Aegon Junior teams can be either 1 or 2 pair format, with singles and doubles matches for boys girls or mixed entry.
If you’re interested in team tennis and representing BLTSC, please contact the office and they will put you in touch with either our Mens or Ladies captain.