We have a comprehensive, year round, junior and adult coaching programme at BLTSC managed by Jason Goatley (Jason’s Totally Tennis).
There are sessions for Tots tennis (age 3+) – through Mini Red, Orange and Green into full Junior Tennis- all standards of play are included.
Junior classes are held term time after school and on Saturdays. There are also Adult sessions throughout the week for all standard of player, from beginner to more advanced.
To find out which class is right for you or your child please check www.jasonstotallytennis.com or call us on 0208 466 8473 to find out more.
Jason’s team has 7 qualified tennis coaches:
- Jason Goatley – LTA Level 4 (Tennis Manager)
- Andre Mewett – LTA Level 4+ (Director of Coaching)
- Sam Tyler – LTA Level 4+ (Head of Mini Tennis)
- Freddie Arian – LTA Level 3
- Adam Galloway– LTA Level 4+
- Katy Forsdyke – LTA Level 3+
- Matthew Sparkes- LTA 2 (3 in progress) , LTA Referee
Jason’s Totally Tennis also run fun holiday clubs during all school holidays: these sessions are suitable for children age 4+.
To book holiday clubs please use the link below
You do not have to be a member of BLTSC to join the programme, HOWEVER if you’re not a member, a visitor fee is payable for each session….
BLTSC Junior membership offers great value for money-
Example 10&U annual membership cost = £50, non-member fee for three terms= £39, making annual junior membership cost £11!