Our AGM took place yesterday and I’m pleased to report that attendance by members was good. Thanks to all those that were able to make it, and to Margaret for the free afternoon teas!
Just in case you were unable to attend, here are some of the discussion points that were raised by members-
- Suggestion that a bubble be investigated alongside floodlighting proposals
- Weekend session for novices to be considered
- How might the quality of club afternoon balls be improved
- Idea of a court booking system was raised by the Coaches, as summer looms
- Court webcam!
- Front gate and BLTC sign in need of replacement
- Mens and Ladies shower areas need attention
- Squash membership drive required in 2009
- BLTC to apply for ‘Satellite’ status to further support the junior programme